venerdì 16 maggio 2014

EXAM, AGAIN!!!! (26)

I haven't been writing in ages and I probably won't be able to write a lot in these next days because... EXAM WEEK!!! If you didn't know most Grammar Schools have exam week, ours is after the half-term holidays so I will have to study all the way through my hols :(
whilst my brother (he finishes his exams before) will be able to have fun with his mates. Talking about him, he's turned into a complete nerd, he's actually making a computer (I know, the real ones with cables and rodents and stuff) fingers crossed it won't explode right away. So yeah, exam week is coming up and everyone is like, freaking out!!!!!!! Well, ok, I might be the only but there has to be at least 1 person who feels the same, right? Oh well, I'll go back to my Art homework even though I've already finished it, I might do extra because #YOLO. I might start adding at least 1 # every post but you guys know it's not gonna happen. So yea, byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento