giovedì 28 novembre 2013

Im back, and I have Marshmallows!!!! (1)

Hey guys! You might want to know why I called this "Muffin's Diaries! :3", well, it's my brothers nickname for me. And I thought that the cute/goofy face was funny so, yeah ...
Anyway, I think most of you will be friends from school so, hey Kelly and Liv! Hope that you are going to give me tips on what to talk about! I have no idea what to say, I go to Wirral Grammar School For Girls, it's fine, I mean as fine as a school can be. I'm in yr 7 and I love how we are always cramped in Mondays and Fridays assemblies (NOT!), but I actually really like being the smallest and cutest of the school, and of course we have the most awesome head of year ever, Mrs Joplin. We have quite fun lessons, nothing like the ones in Italy, I absolutely LOVE Biology!!!! I think this is all I'm going to write for now because it's night but I will be asking you what you want me to write and I hope you will follow me. See you later!
This is my Youtube image!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento