venerdì 16 maggio 2014

Old Post, New Post (25)

Hi! I was sorting out my files when I came across a post that I had written on word when my internet wasn't working and I want to insert it so it will be right here.


Hello! Yesterday was Chinese New Year so I have had 3 fortune cookies (the fortunes were poo)! Last time I wrote about getting frostbite (well, almost) but there have been more news, I have won the writing competition (ha, has if, I got through the first stage which is only with your class along with Kirsten). In English we have been doing the poem Jabberwocky which is erm .. this isn't a good sign, ah ha, it's interesting (I know I suck at adjectives). I have tidied my bedroom and I expect a gold medal for it (seriously if you saw my bedroom then you would understand). Tomorrow I'm going to a Chinese New Year Party. Yesterday I went to Holdi (It's an Indian restaurant, yeah I know that it was CHINESE new year) because it was my dads birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! Anyway, did you know that the best food in thw whole world is fried rice. No really, it is sooo nice! Anyway Byeeeeeeeee!

Hope you liked it <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento