domenica 9 febbraio 2014

Burleydam, Burleydam, oooh Burley-Burleydam 2 (15)


Hi guys! Last time I promised you that I would be putting more pictures online to show you what I got up to. There are way too many pictures to put all on so I'll put the ones that I preferred the most. I am really sorry for you because I only  took pics of the most fashionable thing ever. There were loads of cool scarfs and bracelets and stuff so if you want to see them just go to the Burleydam Garden Centre in Little Sutton CH66 something, and please do because they always have loads of cool stuff (including fabulous puddings like cheesecake or rocky road and hot chocolate with cream).





 
 
 
 
 
 
There was one last one which I want to show you, notice how happy this manikin looks.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento