domenica 13 aprile 2014

Do you want some sugar cubes? (24)

Hey guys! I am at my 2nd hotel in 2 days! I am in France and I'm going to be in Italy by tomorrow! My day started with  very yummy breakfast at my last hotel, I had bacon, scrambled eggs, hot chocolate and I stole some sugar cubes (I know, I've turned into Finnick Odair). I then did about 6 hours in the car, thank goodness I wasn't driving or I might be dead right now. I've just been to this steak restaurant where there was this really stupid fly that I swear was wasp. There is really bad Wi-Fi signal and I am currently trying to write this whilst playing an online game (it's proving very hard). My brother seems to be dead, wait a sec whilst I go check if he's alive. Yes he is. We (me and my brother) were actually talking about the ASDF movies. If you don't know what they are, they are like really short movies composed of short comic strip made with cartoon like people. They are so funny, in one this guy builds a time machine and he goes past when dinosaurs existed, then a dinosaur steps on him and the dinosaur goes: "I am a stegosaurus". It's really funny, go check it out. Also I don't seem to be doing loads of spelling mistakes like usual, I actually managed to spell stegosaurus right without having to use auto-correct, as I type this I'm doing about 100 mph (Mistakes Per Hour). I have officially finished reading Snakestone, so that's my English homework done. I'll write tomorrow and I will hopefully be in Italy by then!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento