sabato 12 aprile 2014

Diamonds are Muffin's best friends! (23)

Yo yo yo dudes! I am actually currently not at my home, I am in ... Belgium (I think)! I am on my way to Italy. I am going by car even though I get extremely car sick, today I didn't feel queasy for one second so I'm really proud. I will hopefully arrive at my home in Italy on Monday if I don't please call 999 or whatever. I am mostly looking forward to the ice cream. The bad thing is that I'm trying to watch TV and I'm getting a bit distracted because of all the weird words (they don't speak French, they speak Flemish). There's a swimming pool in this hotel and a sauna thingy. I got really scared when I went into it because there was loads of steam so it looked like those rooms where they keep the alien eggs in horror movies. The only DVD that I could watch which I actually like was SpongeBob, yes I had to watch 8 of those episodes, they weren't that bad but my brother wasn't really happy with that decision. Also, when we were waiting for the Eurostar train, I went to burger king to get something to eat (I only had a coffee for breakfast) and when I was coming back I'm afraid I did a Marylin Monroe, I hope that nobody saw but oh well, that's life, sometimes you win the lottery, sometimes you end up making a fool of yourselves. I actually would have liked to be Marilyn Monroe, she must have had diamonds seeing as she wrote that song, Diamonds are a girls best friends or whatever. I will write more tomorrow at my next hotel hopefully but till then, toodlepip!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento