giovedì 10 aprile 2014

REBEL AGAINST TIGHTS!!!! (22)

Sorry that I haven't been writing anything recently. Since I last wrote I've had 2 teeth pulled out and a filling (BTW that's not good) and it's almost the Easter holidays. I got my report today and I'm quite happy. The bad news is I'm never going to be a scientist of whatever sort. Also tomorrow is non-uniform day so today was my last day of tights, yay! Mia has now gone through the 3rd stage of German and will be going to ... Cambridge is it? I dunno anymore. I'm going to Italy for the half-term and I am finally going to Gardaland. We've been bombarded with tests and assesments at school so I've been really busy. Last week Berly Doherty came to visit our school: she gave us a talk on ghosts, spooky! And today we had inter form and I had to do Hockey which I hated but oh well. I don't think that I have any other news and I've just realised how fast I'm typing and how I'm spelling about every single word wrong. It was my birthday about 3 weeks ago, have I wrote since then? I got one of those hair curling thingy ma-bobs. They do actually make your hair curly, who would have guessed? School is normally a bore like usual. Today I got to sit at the back of the bus because Taylor and Nina got there first so when the rest of the boys went away and there were only about 3 of them left we just kinda took over, sometimes I wonder if we're ever being mean to them, and sometimes I'm sure we're not. I will report back with news later because I don't have any more in my mind apart from talking about marshmallows but I don't think that that is too important.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento